Cloud hosting technology is based on the most advanced cloud computing technology – technology that allows an unlimited number of computer machines to function as a single system. Other hosting solutions (which we are familiar with such as shared hosting and dedicated hosting) basically depend on one machine (server) only, whereas in cloud hosting systems security and reliability problems rely on a series of servers. which we can expand – both vertically (scale up) and horizontally (scale out) – easily. In order to better understand this, let’s imagine a series of clouds in the sky. Clouds are soft, elastic, can expand and move easily. This is why this set of servers is referred to as the Cloud.
Your website that is placed on this cloud system uses virtual resources (CPU, RAM, hard disk capacity, etc.) from multiple servers to meet every aspect of the needs of hosting your site (website). The load is divided evenly (balanced), security is always the main concern and every hardware resource is always available virtually so that it is always ready to be deployed whenever needed.
Websites, web applications, email servers, backups etc. can be hosted on the cloud. This cloud hosting technology used to be only available to giant internet companies like Google, Yahoo, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft etc. due to its extremely high cost and complicated setup, but the good news is that this technology is now widely available for various businesses. at an affordable cost.
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting allows you to be able to expand your business both vertically (scale up) and horizontally (scale out) easily whenever you want:
- Vertical Scaling – You can add resources such as RAM (memory) or add disk space to your servers to quickly increase their performance so that they can handle increasing workloads. This can happen instantly (instantly and quickly) without having to stop your entire server chain and network from working.
- Horizontal Scaling – You can expand your server chain by adding a number of servers, and not just adding resources such as RAM / disk capacity earlier. You can add any number of servers you need in the cloud system to increase its capacity to handle traffic (the number of visitors to your website). You can start with a number of servers first, then add new servers as your traffic grows and your business resource requirements.
- Reliability – Your website is protected from server crashes or hardware problems (which is quite common), this is possible because your website is hosted on a number of servers in the cloud instead of a single server. If one of the servers in the server chain is damaged / not functioning, there will always be another server ready to take over the load in real time. This means that if a website is hosted on a cloud infrastructure, it is very unlikely that the website will “crash” and not load.
- Massive Capacity – Due to Cloud’s ability to expand both vertically and horizontally, your website is now able to handle any amount of traffic with ease and this also means an increase in the number of sales and conversions on your website.
- No Single Point of Failure – Every part of the system (disk capacity, servers, network equipment, etc.) is ensured to always have a backup (redundant) and distributed. This means that there are no hardware or software problems with the underlying technology.
- Dedicated Resources – Your resources (CPU, RAM, and disk space) are reserved for you only, and are not shared with other users.
- High Efficiency – The use of “virtual pooling” (virtual pooling of resources) makes the whole system very efficient, and the performance of individual resources be it software, servers or networks will actually add to the performance improvement.
- Enhanced Security – Each cloud user will be isolated (restricted) in their respective environment. This will ensure that security issues are isolated (restricted), unlike in a shared hosting environment. Cloud hosting also keeps your content safe. By distributing server data to various other backup servers, data information that is hosted in the cloud is protected from hardware failure.
Looking for Cloud Hosting?
Don’t worry, we here also have cloud hosting technology at competitive prices. You can visit our website directly at https://hostforlifeasp.net/ASPNET-Cloud-European-Hosting-Plans for more information about our cloud hosting.