Thinking about migrating Joomla to WordPress in free? Follow these steps…
If you were like my running blog on Joomla + K2 and would like to migrate them to WordPress then following steps would help you.
1. Migrate K2 items to Joomla Articles
If you are migrating from Joomla articles then you can skip this step. However, if you are using K2 items, I have explained in details how to export K2 items to Joomla articles.
2. Migrate Joomla Articles to WordPress
Now, it’s time to migrate Joomla articles to WordPress using FG Joomla to WordPress plugin.
- Login into WordPress Admin
- Go to Plugins>>Add New
- Search for FG Joomla to WordPress
- Click on Install Now
- Click on Activate Plugin
- Go to Tools>>Import and you should see Joomla (FG) in import tools list
- Click on Joomla (FG)
You will get self-explanatory page where you have to enter your Joomla information and once you are ready click on “Import content from Joomla to WordPress”
I hope this has helped me and hope to you too.
- Advanced Ways to Improve Your Site’s SEO - September 29, 2017
- How to Optimize DotNetNuke speed by improving page load, caching and use of CDN - September 28, 2017
- How to solve Joomla is not able to install the extensions - September 27, 2017